Baking Soda Best Natural Cure!!!!!!

Relate your experiences about using Vick's VaporRub

Baking Soda Best Natural Cure!!!!!!

Postby Queenpinnana » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:39 pm

I was watching our local news health segment about 6 months ago. They had a story on there from a local lady who treated her toenail fungus with Baking Soda. I thought, okayyyyyyy, I have tried everything but Lamisil, so I will give it a try. Here I am 6 months later with clear non brittle toenails and wearing sandals again!! It was cleared up in just 2 months applying it once a day. I put a heaping Tbsp of baking soda in half a coffee cup of warm water, brushed the affected area with a soft tooth brush for about 2 minutes and then rinsed it off. I noticed an improvement after just 3-4 days. I had it bad for years on just both big toe nails. I tried Vicks Vapor Rub, green tea, over the counter anti fungal nails grow about .3 millimeters a day, which means that they are slow to catch on to the slightest m, and spent tons of . my Doctor, on internet sites. All of this time it was right in my kitchen cupboard. My hubby has used it to melt acid off of battery terminal posts, so it knocks the fungus out pretty fast. Give it a will be pleased and surprised. I was <. Some of the latest findings with toe fungus can be found what would be the cure for our poor nails? ... websites. You could src="{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":D" title="Very Happy" , foot.>

Return to Vick's Vapor Rub - rub it on fungus